Monday, June 12, 2006

Lazy Sunday

Palm trees are growin' on me. Not literally.



There are more vanity plates here than I've seen anywhere else. I've seen ones like "BUSYMOM" and "INDABIZ", but this was different:



*
Last few days have been much fun and no writing.
Tomorrow, I gotta get back on the writing wagon.

I am not going to this Writers' Conference in Santa Barbara, but their links to resources page is cool.

I made chocolate chip cookies yesterday, which was fun. Went to a friend's birthday dinner at a rockin' sushi joint.

Was invited to a lovely barbeque earlier tonight at a couple's house in Eagle Rock. I can eat vegetarian a lot of the time, but I don't think I could ever fully give up steak. (Yes, it was kosher steak.) Yum!

Other things I haven't blogged about yet:
The boutiquey shopping area of Larchmont.
Today was the Pride Parade in "WeHo" - or West Hollywood. We actually missed it - not on purpose, more out of just lazing about on a Sunday. Besides, Toronto's Pride is supposed to be the best, isn't it?

And here is a photo of the water lily pond/architecture at the The Skirball Cultural Centre. B/f & I either call it "The Furball" or "The Screwball" -but it's a cool place.



No comments: