Tuesday, August 01, 2006

"What's For Lunch, Honey?" Blog Postcard Exchange

Some lucky blogger will soon be receiving this postcard:





Sorry for the delay in putting it up. My computer was co-opted by Sister In Desperate Need of Computer today. But she lent me her camera with which to take the above picture, so no big deal.

Now, I have to go back to the blog that started the exchange and make sure I'm doing this all right. And I have to mail the postcard out, of course!

More soon.

Oh yeah - W.I.P. #2 - wrote 4000 words last night! Yipee!

7 comments:

dogfaeriex5 said...

BEAUTIFUL PLACE...

K and S said...

what a beautiful card!

Anonymous said...

Oh my god. That building is amazing!

Meeta K. Wolff said...

Julia! See how easy it was!!! I love the card and I thank you for taking part!

Sally said...

What an amazing castle! And that's in Toronto? It looks like it should be in the Alps somewhere.

JuliaMazal said...

Wow! Thanks for visiting, everyone! Yes, it's in T.O. The funny thing is, it's quite hidden. If you look on this Google map, I live near Yonge and Bloor, and Casa Loma's not visible from where I am.

Anonymous said...

Hi Julia
My card arrived yesterday. Thank you so much. I've been Toronto some years ago biut sadly did not visit Casa Loma. I'll have to come back now.