Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Leaps and Bounds

If you've logged onto Yahoo today, you've probably already seen this headline, but I had to share it. I've always wished that sidewalks could be made of wood like they appear in frontier town recreations. They'd be so much easier on the feet - and on the shoes! So the installation of rubber sidewalks in cities across the U.S. is exciting news.

I have time limits for my high heeled shoes. For example, some of my heels are "four hour shoes", some are "six hour". That denotes the maximum time I can walk and stand in them comfortably - for example, shoes for work need to be "eight hour", shoes for an evening out can vary.

Get it?

But rubber sidewalks extend the timeframe on everything. You could salsa for hours and totter home in comfort!

No comments: