Thursday, April 12, 2007

People with Arches - Pay Less!

I have flat feet. I can't wear those cute little Audrey Hepburn-esque ballet slippers. My feet look like two loaves of Italian bread if I do. However, you out there might have arches, and if so, check it out, yo. Payless is following the lead of H&M and "Tarzjay".




Payless" has hired some designer I've never heard of from some label I've never heard of, to design them some wicked shoes & bags!

There are some heels in the collection, yes.



But I've declared a moratorium. (Lavish gifts still accepted.)

So, no, I can't wear them, but maybe you can. And check out the cute li'l clutch too!

Of course, they're all man-made materials or fabric, so forget about your toes breathing. But, for a pair of cute slides and purse for under $40, it's not bad. Not bad at all... The only thing you need now is a friend with a yacht!

No comments: