Sunday, February 25, 2007

And we're back

Naomi Watts and Robert Downey Jr.

Weird - R-Dow is biting Patrick Dempsey's look, no?

Naomi Watts looks rather muted and somewhat ill-put-together. ( Did I just make up a word?)
The yellow is not as good as last year's Willams or Blanchett, but empire cuts are never my fave.

Damn, I hate the orchestra cutting off groups of winners!

Deneuve looks very classy. Is that Watanabe with her? Hott. I love that Isla and Sacha are yakking it up from their seats and yelling "Bravo!" when the camera's on them! (And yes, I am on a first name basis with them. What of it?)

Nice montage - I've even seen some of the films!

I tried to rent The Garden of the Finzi-Contini's once, but it was dubbed, not subtitled, so I returned it. Golly, I have so many films to see. Oh, lord, and the Bicycle Thief always tears my heart out.

Yay, it's CATE! She's a goddess - her and Clive can out-hot Brangelina, I think. Look at'em!
Cate, while again, not at her most dramatic, strikes a nice balance between flowy and edgy in that deep gun-metal colour.

The German director leaping out of his seat made me smile. Oh, he's so passionate - how lovely. Is this the first time someone's thanked Ahnold in an Oscar speech.

And Ellen's changed velour tux. More in a bit...

No comments: