Sunday, February 25, 2007

Down to the Count

Please don't let Abigail Breslin win. I don't like it when kids win Oscars. It just doesn't make any sense. I think children see acting differently than adults. I think it's a very different process for them, and it's not comparable.

I haven't seen any of these films except Little Miss Sunshine.

Jennifer Hudson is so sweet! I'm glad she won, even though I haven't seen Dreamgirls. And it was moving to see Beyonce tearing up a little, which I'm assuming was out of empathy.

I do want to see Babel.

Eva Green's dress is nice, but choosing the colour putty is a bit evasive somehow. I like the risk of wearing something that looks ethereal and vaguely barnacled. Gael Garcia Bernal looks unsexy, but that doesn't mean I wouldn't invite him over.
;-)
I didn't catch what the short doc that won was about. I'm curious about all of them.

I'm not a big fan of Seinfeld, but he's being alright with his little schtick...no, no, I take it back. I'm anti-litter in a severe way.

More in another blurb.

No comments: